The following invoice shows what you will be charged as you select on-ramp classes.
Waiver of Liability, Release, Acknowledgement of Risk, and Indemnification Agreement: SHOW ME CROSSFIT
PLEASE NOTE: This Waiver of Liability, Release, Acknowledgement of Risk, and Indemnification Agreement ("Waiver Agreement”) is intended to be, and is, legally binding.
If any aspect of this Waiver Agreement requires clarification, have a Show Me employee fully explain it before signing. By signing the Show Me CrossFit "Student Registration” you are agreeing to all terms set forth in this Waiver Agreement. You, and/or the person on whose behalf you are signing, are waiving the right to bring any type of action, whether in court or otherwise, to recover compensation or obtain any other remedy for any personal injuries, damages to property, any accident or incident of any type, or death, arising out of or related to your use of Show Me and its respective training styles, facilities, grounds, exercise areas, classes, equipment, whether the use is supervised or unsupervised. While Show Me offers these activities in a controlled and safe environment, there is still an assumed risk of injury to persons engaged in Show Me activities.
1. In agreeing to this Waiver Agreement, I hereby acknowledge, understand, and agree that the use of Show Me, its facilities, equipment, classes and/or participating in activities sponsored by Show Me have inherent risks. These risks include, but are not limited to, any injury or damage resulting from: negligence of employees, volunteer assistants, independent contractors of Show Me; negligent misuse of the facility, or equipment of Show Me; falling off or impacting against the equipment, floors, or anything else; rope abrasion, entanglement or other activities occurring on the premises; cuts or abrasions resulting from any cause whatsoever; failure of the equipment, whether inside or outside; personal health problems, whether mental or physical; negligence of other members, visitors, or observers or persons who may be present in or around the facility; and/or negligence or lack of adequate training of any person(s) who seek to assist with medical or other help either before or after any injury or damage may occur.
2. In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities and programs of Show Me and to use its facilities, equipment and machinery in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I, hereby waive, release, and forever discharge Show Me, and its officers, agents, employees, and representatives and their respective successors and assigns from any and all, responsibilities or liability from injuries or damages resulting from my participation in any activities or my use of equipment, classes, or machinery in the above mentioned activities. I do hereby release all of those mentioned and any others acting upon their behalf from any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage to myself, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf or in any way arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities of Show Me or the use of any equipment at Show Me.
3. I understand and am aware that, fitness activities, and the use of the equipment, are all potentially hazardous activities. I also understand that fitness activities involve a risk of injury or even death, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby do expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death.
4. I do hereby declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity, or other illness that would prevent my participation or use of any equipment, ropes, flying pull-up bars or machinery except as herein stated. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and been given my physician’s permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in the activity of fitness and the use of the equipment without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation and activities, and use of equipment in my activities.
5. I understand that during a training session, my coach, or my child’s coach, may have to use Touch Training to correct alignment and/or to focus concentration on a particular muscle area to be targeted for training/correction. As well, certain movements, specifically during gymnastics training, will require "spotting” in order to be done safely and to promote proper technique. If me, or my child, feel uncomfortable, or experience any type of discomfort with Touch Training in regards to myself, or my child, I will immediately request that my coach discontinue using this technique.
6. I understand that the usage of any nutritional supplements is done under my own free will and has not been prescribed by any employee of Show Me.
7. I understand that should my coach become ill, or is away on holidays, Show Me will assign another coach to me. I also understand that in the event that my coach is no longer employed by Show Me, a suitable coach will be re-assigned to oversee my program and workout sessions.
8. I understand that Show Me may photograph and/or video activities in the facility and I hereby grant Show Me the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, and publicize the photographs and videos of me or in which I may be included for advertising, promotion and any other purpose and in any manner and medium and to alter with same without restriction. I hereby release Show Mefrom all claims and liabilities relating to said photographs and videos.
9. Show Me strives to provide a positive and encouraging environment for our clients. Show Me reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to revoke the membership of anyone that is disruptive or negatively influences the environment at the facility.
10. This Waiver Agreement is binding on me and my heirs, personal representatives and assigns. If I am signing this Waiver Agreement on behalf of a minor, I represent and warrant that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child and that I have the full authority to enter this Waiver Agreement on behalf of the child.